Monday, February 2, 2015

Polly Wolly doodle all the day?


I was listen to music while doodling this picture here. I could explain only 3 of them. 
First start with the top of the paper, you can see there is a tree and wind blowing around it. I have a hobby in summer or fall season, even in winter if it's warm outside. I usually open my car windows down and let the wind blow into my face. I felt good and enjoy.
For the second you will see the cloud and it rain beneath it. I don't know why I drew this one, it could be the song that impact me to draw about rain. Rain usually mean sad. 
The third one which is a character, I don't know why I drew this character, it just show up in my head then I drew it.
The last one, is the one that i can't explain. It just weird when I rather what's inside my head and draw it all out, it might look like alien thingy, I don't know it just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment