Monday, February 9, 2015

Class take away 4


Today in class, we were sharing our ideas about the altered book. My idea is using this book, which is from English 131. The book is great not bad, I'm not doing this because I hate this book, because I want to get the mean from this book. As you can see from the title, the book is more about how technology taking over our life. 
Since I'm a gamer, I will take my favorite game, which is League of Legends and do something with it. For this assignment we can either destroy this book, and try to make something new our from it. 
So what I will do is, I will take 121 characters in LoL (League of Legends) print and cut them out. Then put them in the book, I will also use all the assignment that we did in the pass and use it on the book too.
For an example, with our first assignment, Egg and Eye. I will break my egg, take half of the egg's shell, then I will find 2 or 3 characters from the game, that will fix with that egg. Same with the 50 What If questions, that we done last week. And keep going to the end of this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment