Monday, February 23, 2015

"Bible" dipping

For this assignment, our professor wanted us to do the "Bible" dipping. "Bible" dipping mean that you randomly open a book then pick a single word in that book, with close eyes. Then for the rest of the day, you have to do something that relative to that word that you picked earlier.
Our professor already picked a word for us, and it's "re-use." It took me a while to come up with an idea for this assignment. Then I finally came up with an idea while I'm drinking the 52 oz Speedway cup.

I always wish to have a mini-refrigerator in my room, so I don't have to come down every night for drink. But I still didn't have one, so I came up with this idea. I will call it mini-fri. 
The plan was drink out the water from the Speedway cup. Then take a bottler of water, put it inside the cup, and go to outside get fill it up with snow. 


After get everything done, next step is just wait for it to get cold, with the hot temperature in my room. The ice inside the cup will melt down really fast, and it will left with cold water. Cold water will help your drink get cold really quick too.
52 oz Speedway cup is just a small version, you can do it with a big cup or something that can handle more than 1 drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment