Monday, January 26, 2015

Class take away 2


For the Class take away this week, we were discussion about why we use the color book instead of text book, and why it's so important for us to color it. The color book showing us about our world, and how we wanted it to be. We will color it and explain why we chose those colors.
If you read my last post, you will see that I colored this monkey with blue. There's reason behind it, I'm done with doing what people tell me to do, or just do it as normal. It's so boring, so I want to try something else. I colored this monkey to blue, because I never see a blue monkey before in my life, not even in movie. 
I want to try something new so I colored him wit blue, his hands and foots, I colored with yellow orange. I want my world to be different with what we have right now. I want to do something fun, and look through this world at another angle.
For this experience, I think it's really interesting, because I can now color my world, it might weird to compare it with other. But it's about me, my world and what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment