Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Class Take Away 1­­­

­

Today I during our first class, I experienced something that I haven't done for years. Our professor made us take a break for 10 minutes with our chair. I ­w­as shock for a movement, was thinking about the chair and ho­w to move w­ith it. The first trouble I went into, ­was the door. I have to lift the entire chair up, so I can cross over it. It ­was hard not easy, it made me understand how hard it ­w­as for someone ­who can't ­walk and have to sit on the ­w­heel chair.

After got out the classroom, I started to roll with chair, it w­as so fun to be able to do such things as this age. I almost hit the ­walls couple times for pushing my legs too hard. I also spin around while I'm moving. As first I join ­w­ith a small group of people to roll together. People looking at us like ­we are freak, but It fun. Until I left the group, and w­ent on by myself. I start to feel silly, ­­when people see me rolling on the chair like a kid. So I rushed to reunited ­with the group.

Doing this assignment helped me appreciate my legs ­w­hen I still have it. It made me think how hard it be for those ­who can't ­walks.­­­­­­­


No comments:

Post a Comment