Monday, January 26, 2015

The Egg and Eye

For this assignment, our professor gave each of us in class an egg, and make do something creative with it. 
When I first start this egg assignment, I have no idea what I want to do. I tried all the different ways that I can think about it. But I still don't know what to do, until I got my color book assignment done. Then I look at the egg again, and I got an idea how to get it work. 
I started to color my egg, it look really weird at first. But after I done with color it, it look way better. My creative for this egg is, I want the readers look at the egg not only from one side of it. I want the readers look at it from all the sides. If the readers look at it from only one side, all they can see it just those colors on that side and that's all. But colored the egg with different color and when the readers turn the egg around or spin it, they will see different colors. And what does that mean? 
When I work on my projects or homework. I usually get stuck, and I can't move on to the next problem, but that is if you can't see another side of it. If I change my direction to see the problem, I might find a new way to work with it. Look at it from another angle will give me the different result. That's the point why I colored it.




No comments:

Post a Comment