Monday, January 26, 2015

Color Your World


In this assignment, I'm coloring this monkey's name Messy George, before we get deep into this assignment I want to mention that I'm blind with color. It's hard for me to recognize between yellow and green sometimes, same with red and brown.  I colored his name with yellow, because I think yellow look really nice when it come to color names. 
For George, I colored him with blue color, because I think blue will look so good on a monkey. I haven't seen a blue monkey before, so I want to see how a blue monkey will look like. And it turned out every well. I really like him in blue. His hands and foots I used yellow organ on it. There's no explanation for it, it just look well with blue. 
On his right hand, he's holding something, I have no idea what is it. But I colored it with violet. And for the thing came out of that thing he holds on his hand. I called it mud, I know it look more like ice-cream, but I called it mud and I color it with brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment