Monday, April 20, 2015

Fear Factor




1. Is the fear you identified for this project a fear, phobia, anxiety, or worry?

- I think mine is a fear, it contain the other 3 in there too.

2. In what ways to do notice fear in your life?

- When I was a kid, I did claim up to a tree that was really high, I don't remember how I got up there, but I did somehow, and I fell from it, broke my arms, and after that I fear of height. 

3. What does fear keep you from experiencing?

- A lot actually, whenever I stay up too height and look out, my hands and foots will get wets, scaring that I will fall down like I did when I was a kid.

4. What is the use of fear in your life?

- I think the only use of this fear, is stopping me to go up with a tall building, it might seem bad, but if that building is on fire, it hard to run down from the top of it. At least I won't get in that situation, If i fear of height.

5. How does fear affect your life, especially in terms of creativity?

- I can't think or do anything while I'm fearing. Because all in my head at that movement is fear to fall down, it limited my creativity.

6. What form does your fear take?

- Something I can't not touch? I guess, It's fear, of height, not like fear of something like an animal, or something you can touch. I can't touch my fear, it's there but I can't touch it.

7. How does making a creative project about your fear impact how you view it? 

I went to the campus building and I went up the fourth floor, there is a small area when you can look down, and it was only fourth floor but it scared me. I tried to stand up and look down, to experience my fear but I can't. My hands and foots start wetting, all the memory I fell from my childhood came back when I look down from that view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment