Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Class take away 13


In class we were sharing about our fear assignment, most of the fear is coming from time, and afraid to lose someone or something we love. But there were some fears that base on things. My fear was the height, but it's just a small to compare with the fear of losing the people I love.
I always say family is more important than everything in this world for me. I'm a gamer, game's everything for me. They are so important that I have to play them everyday, and plus I'm also a game designer, playing games just more ways for me to grab up the ideas and things I can improve in the future. Since I'm planning to make my own game. Back to the topic, games are important, but I willing to drop it anything time, if there's a needs from my family. I love games, but I love my family more.

No comments:

Post a Comment