Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Class take away 11

For this week class take away, we were talking about the fear assignment. Our professor asked us what is fear? Then she showed us about the definition of fear. And it is not only fear that we were talking about. We also talked about Phobia, Anxiety and Worry. 
They are all related to another, or sounds similar to another. 
I have 2 biggest fear, first one is losing my family, one by the time. I went through it before and it was horrible. And I'm not going to do this for our fear assignment, because it too much for me to take on again.
My second fear is, the fear of height. I had this fear for a long time now, I can't face it. Whenever I go up to a building or something tall, and look down, it made me scare. Scare I will fall down, so for this assignment I will face it and try to stand with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment