Monday, April 20, 2015

Bliss


I have to tell what I did for this assignment, because It hard and complicated to understand If I didn't say anything about it, when jump right on the result. 
I look up for the assignment, and I follow the steps. I spent 3 hours playing a game, it called Diablo 3 make by Blizzard company. 
There are 2 modes in the game that you can play, either Soft-core or Hard-core. 
Soft-core is when you can die over and over again without losing anything, when I mean anything. I mean about the time you spend on the game, the items that found, the stuff that went through the game to earn. 
Hard-core is completely different from Soft-core, you can't die in Hard-core, if you die in Hard-core you will lose everything you had in the game, and you have to start over again if you want to continue playing the game.
I looked up the steps, I followed it I spent 3 hours on playing it today, I already spent around 20 hours on it already, but for the assignment, it says that do something that make me happy. And playing this game does make me happy.
During the playing time, the experience was great, I have to be careful not to die, and I think that's the fear of not dying in the game, because If I die I will lose everything which I don't want to. Nothing happens until the last 2 minutes. I did die, to group of monsters in the game, the reason that I died, because I was so greedy, chasing a monster that usually will drop golds. And my greediness killed me. 
When I died, I was staring at the screen for 15 minutes along. And blaming myself why am I being so greedy, If not for chasing that monster, I wouldn't die. Later that day, I started over again, with another different class (Warrior, Bowman, Monk, Hunter something like that) then I start asking questions.
What if I didn't die? 
What if I wasn't greedy? 
What if I can have a second chance, what will I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment