Sunday, March 1, 2015

Who are you and why are you here?

For this exercise, do something with the blind contour drawing we were given in class that explores the two questions: 

Since I didn't come to class on that day because I was sick. So I didn't have a chance to draw someone, or the exercise. 
But I will try my best to answer it, without drawing. 
Who am I? 
- I'm just like anyone else, want to graduate from college, get a job, and do something that I love. I've been here for seven years now, first time I got here is really tough. I didn't know how to speak English at all, the first year was the toughness one. Then I started getting use to the life I have here, learning, and now I'm junior in college, one more year until I graduate.
Why am I here?
- I'm here to be a game designer, I starting play game when I was seven years old. At first I started playing offline game on PC, really fall in love with it. Then I wish one day in the future I can be a game designer, and I'm also a gamer. The dream for all the game designer is to make their own game. 
The main point that I want to be a game designer is I can play game while I'm working which I really enjoy doing it. I spent most of my time playing games, learning, studying and having fun with it. So I think that's the reason why am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment