Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Class take away 7

For this week take away, I experienced something really fun during our class. We were discussion about our latest assignment which is. Who are you and why are you here?
Since I didn't go to class on last week, I missed out something from the assignment, and I did something that have no relative to our assignment.
But our professor says, it doesn't matter that I didn't get it done like it should be, what matter is I did it.
During our class today, one of the guy in the classroom, came up and share his assignment with us. It was about the audio, how he done it and make it tell us who he is and why he is here.
Then later in class our professor brought up something really interesting me. It was about the music from the tree, how the guy in the clip done it. I mean it really cool to listen to it
I know tree can make sounds but I never could imagine that you can make music out from a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment