Monday, March 23, 2015

The flavor of ___ sounds like...


For this assignment, I tried to taste something that I haven't taste before, and It's sushi. 
The first time I eat sushi was on campus, with my friend. She's Japanese, and have really good knowledge about sushi. First time is not the worse one, I had to go to the bathroom 3 times, for my first time. My friend said the sushi in here is not good, it doesn't taste like the one that she used to eat. 
So she took me to her workplace which is a Sushi Restaurant. The sushi in the restaurant made by Japanese, the real one. 
I ordered the shrimp one. It tasted so weird, I know there were 4 different senses in there but I can't name them. Maybe because I never eat it before. 
I barely kill myself by doing it. I was throwing so hard for eating it, barely make it out alive. And when I tried to remember the senses of it. It all a mess for me, a weird taste that combining between shrimp, soy sauce, rice, and wasabi.
For me tasting sushi giving me a result of weird. So I will base on that to create something that look weird and here is it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment