Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Class take away 9

During our class today, we were talking about our past homework, which is call " The flavor of ____ sounds like ..." The assignment wanted us to taste something that we haven't taste it before, and after tasted it, come up with a word that we got from the food. Then try to make something creative with that word.
My word was "weird" I did go to eat sushi, and I got that word from the sushi, because I think it tasted weird. It's more than just weird, it has too many senses combine in there.
The professor give us a small assignment that relative to our past homework. 
The first part of the assignment our professor give each of us a blank white paper. And wanted to use our hands make the paper look like the word we picked for our past assignment. 
My word was weird, I used my hands ripping it into pieces and use those pieces to make a word weird. I forgot to keep them after I done, so there is no picture of the first part I did.
For the second part, she giving us another blank white paper, but this time we could use pencil or everything we want. Everyone will has at least a word from the first part and going to the second part of the assignment. We can draw, or write anything that relative to the word. For this part, I did write a lot, I wrote the definition of the of weird in my perspective. And here is the paper that I wrote on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment