Monday, May 4, 2015

"Altared" Book of the Self


I didn't do anything for the cover, all I did is putting the stickers on it. It turned out nice with just stickers.

This is the shell of my egg, it also was the first assignment that we did. 

So this book had over 400 pages, I have to ripped them out a lot. I just left those topics that was good. And this one is a really good one.

This my doodling assignment, I drew the picture from my doodling assignment. 

As you can tell the topic is really fun and make us want to read it. That's the point why I keep this chapter.
The 50 questions from "What If" these 2 are my favorite from those 50.

The Fear assignment, anxiety is one of those 4 fears we have for this assignment. I fear of height, so I drew a big tree there and people look so small, to tell how fear I'm with the height.

One of my favorite chapter.

This is the last page of the book.

This is the back of the book.

BONUS



The whole class, and Jacob planning to give you something. This is my that I want you to have. I learned a lot in this class, it remind me of our first assignment that I did. You gave each of us an egg, and tell us to do whatever we want with it. 
I pain this egg with color, then spinning around I saw something different. Another side, it was just 1 or 2 color, but if I spin around I will see different color. It mean that I have to look things at another side. It reminding whenever I get stuck, I have to look at it from different angle. That's also the point of this class I think. So it mean a lot for me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment